The Golden Celery Competition occurs every July to benefit Crossroads Urban Center’s 2 Food Pantries.
The competition pits faith communities from throughout Utah against one another in friendly rivalry to see who can donate the most pounds of food per attendee in the month of July!
· Bulk items: No limit. Packages/bags over 2 pounds, MUST be broken down into quart-size, clearly labeled zip lock bags.
· Water: We welcome water, but it will NOT be counted towards your total.
· Milk: Due to space, we can only accept liquid milk in quantities of 1 quart or less. Condensed or powdered milk of any size is welcome.
· Juice: We DO need juice and juice boxes. These items WILL be counted in your total.
· Large Cans: We do NOT accept #10 cans (the large ones).
Drop off donations at church before or after worship on Sundays
or stop by the office Tuesday – Friday, 10:00 – 3:00 pm.