Drop off days at the church office: Wednesday’s and Thursday’s from noon-4:00pm for the month of July.
The Golden Celery Competition occurs every July to benefit Crossroads Urban Center’s 2 Food Pantries. The competition pits faith communities from throughout Utah against one another in friendly rivalry to see who can donate the most pounds of food.
· Bulk items: No limit. Packages/bags over 2 pounds, MUST be broken down into quart-size, clearly labeled zip lock bags.
· Water: We welcome water, but it will NOT be counted towards your total.
· Milk: Due to space, we can only accept liquid milk in quantities of 1 quart or less. Condensed or powdered milk of any size is welcome.
· Juice: We DO need juice and juice boxes. These items WILL be counted in your total.
· Large Cans: We do NOT accept #10 cans (the large ones).